Our versatile CanvasWare Rigger's Tote in waxed canvas is inspired by the work bags favored by rigging tradesmen from occupations spanning nautical riggers, linemen, stage, or any worker requiring a well organized, easy to access tool and parts bag that will hold up to the rigors of work. This vintage 18oz. duck canvas and leather tote fits the work order. It's been dyed colorfast and treated with original Martexin™ water repellent wax. Brass rivets secure the bridle leather handle in place on reinforced cotton webbing. All seams are taped and double stitched as well as riveted at the top corners. A total of eight gusseted pockets allow for maximum organization.
This bag is tough, brutally handsome and ideal for a variety of uses including crafts bag, artist tote, yacht bag, car trunk organizer, or gardening tote.
This same classic design is also available in natural or dyed canvas.
- 18oz. vintage, hard-wearing waxed cotton duck
- Bridle leather handles - edge painted for a clean appearance
- Brass rivet reinforcements
- Double canvas bottom
- Main compartment with eight gusseted organizer pockets
- Heavy stitching, nylon thread
- Size: 6"D x 11"H x 11.5"W - 16" Handles
Made in the USA