You have to hold and touch this vintage canvasware Tradesman Tote to appreciate the quality materials and craftsmanship in this bag. We start with unrefined, heavy 22oz. shuttle loom cotton duck that retains traces of cotton seeds. The bottom canvas and handle trim are built from original Martexin™ authentic waxed cotton duck. Vintage copper rivets reinforce all the key stress points of this original. The copper rivets will develop a green patina with age, further distinguishing this tote.
- 22oz. heavy, unrefined shuttle loom cotton duck
- Original Martexin™ wax cotton duck bottom & handle trim
- Copper rivet reinforcements
- Convenient side pocket
- Heavy, nylon thread stitching
- Size Medium: 6"D x 13"H x 14.5"W (20.5" Flat) 22" Handles
- Size Large: 7.5"D x 14"H x 18"W (25.5" Flat) 22" Handles
Made in the USA
Caring for Martexin™ Original Wax Duck Canvas
Martexin Original Wax Duck Canvas is a highly specialized textile product that precludes normal cleaning. Just as you wouldn’t wash a leather product, such as shoes, gloves, or jackets, you shouldn't machine wash or dry clean your wax duck product. Wax fabrics have been successfully used for many years without washing. A periodic cleaning with a hose and damp cloth is all that’s needed.